One of the best parts of living on Jersey City's West Side is our easy access to Lincoln Park. This jewel of a part includes twenty-one public tennis courts, three playgrounds, a public golf course, a dog run, nature walks, and several sports fields.
More information to come.
From the wikipedia page:
Lincoln Park is an urban park in Jersey City, New Jersey with an area of 273.4 acres (110.6 ha). Opened in 1905, it was originally known as West Side Park. The park was designed by Daniel W. Langton and Charles N. Lowrie, both founding members of the American Society of Landscape Architects.
The park consists of two distinct sections: Lincoln Park East, 150.4 acres (60.9 ha), and Lincoln Park West, 123 acres (50 ha). The sections are named for their positions relative to U.S. Route 1/9 Truck, which passes between them, and are connected by foot and vehicular bridges over the highway. The Lincoln Park Nature Walk is part of wetlands restoration project adjacent to the Hackensack River. The Hackensack RiverWalk is a partially completed greenway along the banks of the river running the length of the Hudson County shoreline. The East Coast Greenway also traverses the park.